Saturday, September 5, 2009

Updates

The last couple of days have been extremely hectic. First, Jack became ready to potty train. Consequently, my days of hanging out in the bathroom with Jack and teaching him how to point his penis into the toilet have only just begun. Thankfully he is catching on better than any of my girls did. I can hardly contain my pride. I'm almost done with diapers! Can you believe it????

Then, I hung all my artwork which was quite a project, but thanks to my mother-in-law who helped me, it's all up :)

In addition, we decided to pick a bunch of wild plums. I had a 5 gallon bucket of plums to work through. I have 5 1/2 cups of juice that we strained out overnight.... so jelly is my first priority today.

On top of all that, I have my 2 younger sisters to care for all weekend because it's my mom and dad's anniversary weekend.

So, right now I'm just riding the wave and trying to get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment