Monday, September 28, 2009

Creating a Logo

I'm in the midst of creating a logo for our company. It is turning out pretty good, but I need to rework it tonight in order to make it perfect. We want it to be ready for printing and I heard from a family member that for Christmas she'd like to create t-shirts with the logo for my husband. So, I want it to be easy to transfer to that application as well.
As I've worked on this art project, it's pushed me out of my comfort zone by using colored pencils. In addition, I'm not used to cartoon drawing, but it's been a fun adventure.
Hopefully it will all fall together and I will post a picture of it once it's all done.
Maybe I can major in Marketing and make a career of it. After all, with logo creations, marketing plans, marketing materials, brochures... etc, I will have many things to put into my portfolio. This excites me to see things falling into place.
Logos are especially difficult because this is what will brand a company. This picture will be what people associate with the business and ultimately it will bring in customers. Although there is pressure associated with it, I'm proud to say that it will be done with an attention to detail. What a blessing to have this opportunity.
*cheers* to new adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment