Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My new logo

Here is what I've been working on for the last several evenings. This is now our new logo. What do you think?
It was so much fun to create something like this and pushed my creativity beyond the norm. I'm feeling particularily accomplished right now.
I don't have many days like this, but I not only finished the logo work... but
cleaned the entire house, did all the laundry, got all my assignments done for the entire week of school (this was the first day of classes), did homeschooling, baked a pumpkin pie with REAL pumpkins (never done that), roasted pumpkin seeds, and successfully got some extremely hard to get medication for my hubby.
I know, tomorrow I will get nothing done and my life will fall apart at the most random moment. However, today was a good day. I must enjoy it while it lasts because these days don't happen very often.
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment