Saturday, September 12, 2009

Found Jack on the Steps




Tonight, I was walking through the hall when I found this....

I know that every kid goes through random stages and for mine there is this stage where they seem to never stay in their bed. I remember each one of them having a perfectly clean and comfy bed and each one would be found in a hallway, on the floor, in our bed, or in other random places throughout the house. It never makes alot of sense because quite honestly it would seem that the kids would be so completely uncomfortable that sleeping elsewhere would be out of the question.


Regardless, I believe my youngest, Jack, has finally topped all the girls. He was found this evening sleeping on the steps... not at the bottom mind you, but halfway up. I simply had to take a picture before I carried him back into bed. *sigh*


I must remember this. I hear so often from my dear friends that I need to soak up these moments and embrace the times when my children are young. So, here I am... soaking it up :) *cheers* to all the parents out there who have similarly found their children in odd places and wondered how, why, or simply shook their head at the improbability of it all.


Where is the oddest place your kid was found? Am I the only one with kids that will randomly sleep anywhere but their beds around the 2-3 yr range?


No comments:

Post a Comment