Friday, October 16, 2009

Ahhh Life

I've been in a particularily nostalgic mood lately. I'm not sure why this has come upon me now, but it might be because Jack is now potty trained. My mind springs to so many events in my life that have formed and shaped who I am today. Then, the thoughts turn toward the future. What a wonderful adventure life has become. I'm blessed to have children who are moving on from babyhood into childhood with ease. They all are learning and growing...
I'm excited to move into this new phase of life where I am no longer worrying about the necessaries of babyhood, but simply enjoying the excitement and passion of learning with each personality.
What a joy to embrace these moments and stand tall in my accomplishment. They all survived being babies and now we move into different challenges. I know their childhood will not last forever, but I'm blessed to hold their hand as they explore the world with active imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment